If you have come this far, it is because you have a very clear objective: to know how to wash my shoes so that they are perfect. The idea of this post is to help you make it with simple ingredients that we can easily find at home.
It is normal for footwear to accumulate dust and dirt, since it is in contact with the ground and terrain full of sand. That is why taking good care of these is essential if you want to have your shoes clean and without bad smell.
The first thing you should keep in mind is that it is always much better to wash your shoes by hand than in the washing machine , at the end of this post we will tell you why.
What materials do I need to wash my sneakers by hand?
- A small container, where to put the mixture that we create.
- A toothbrush to be able to rub the shoes very easily.
- A little vinegar (from cooking that you have at home)
- Sodium bicarbonate
- A spoon
- Wet wipes that do not have perfume or alcohol.
- A clean, dry cloth
- Paper napkins
To clean your white sneakers and colorful or floral designs, follow these steps:
- We have to create the mix . As? Mixing equal parts vinegar and baking soda. This mixture will create a paste with a slight fizz.
- To whiten the sole with the help of the toothbrush, we will rub this mixture all over the sole of our shoes.
- As we rub and clean our sole of the shoes, we remove the excess bicarbonate with the help of our dry cloth.
- If the shoes you are cleaning are Mumka , with very colorful and high-quality designs , you have to be careful not to apply any corrosive material to this upper part. For this reason we will use wet wipes to clean them perfectly.
Once you have carried out these simple steps, you will have your perfect shoes as the first day.
Can I wash my sneakers in the washing machine?
Washing shoes in the washing machine is not highly recommended by all shoe manufacturers, since their materials and especially their designs can deteriorate more quickly due to the chemical reaction of detergents or other cleaning products.
Finally, would you like to see this tutorial step by step but in a physical way? We leave you here the direct link to a video so you can see what are the best tips for cleaning your shoes.